All educators in NYC are invited to submit a proposal to host a workshop or participate in a multi-media showcase at this year’s Teachers Conference!
For more information on the proposal process see the CS Teachers Conference Proposal Guide.
Learn more about the CS4All Teachers Conference below. All questions can be directed to csteacherscon [at] strongschools [dot] nyc.
What is the CS Teachers Conference?
- The CS Teachers Conference is a full-day conference for K-12 NYC teachers that will take place on Saturday, May 16, 2020; 8:30 am – 4:00 pm at CUNY School of Law. The conference will feature a keynote, breakout sessions led by NYC CS teachers and partners, a fair-style school showcase, networking opportunities, and other engaging activities!
- We want to create a community and unite CS teachers across NYC, regardless of what you teach, where you teach, or how long you’ve taught.
- We hope that attendees gain tools and resources that they can use in their classroom and leave feeling inspired, motivated and connected to other CS teachers.
What are the goals of the CS Teachers Conference?
- To provide new and existing CS teachers with an opportunity to learn directly from other CS teachers.
- To provide CS teachers with a platform to present and share their work with their colleagues.
- To support the development of a broad, cross-program/curricular CS teacher community in NYC.
- To provide new and existing CS teachers across NYC with an opportunity to network and hear about what CS looks like in other schools.